"President's Men"

Love this piece of fabric
100% Premium Quilters Cotton
Windham Fabrics called World's Fair
by Nancy Gere
Step inside to see what I made with this fabric....




Don't you just love this fabric?


You probably know what this is by now.  It seems that as of late I have become a vintage apron maker.  Aprons are really making a comeback and I love it.  I do make other things but at this point and time aprons are what I work on.  When I look at this print I see Abe Lincoln and so I have called this, one of the first aprons made for men "The President's Men"








This was a special order but as always I wanted to share with you all.

Please feel free to visit one of my two online shops shown on the right sidebar.
I try to keep stock there but find it hard to do. If you see a pattern and you would like to place a special order by all means please do so.  I have a contact button top right sidebar, so feel free to contact me anytime about any item.
Thanks for window shopping with me.


2 comments:

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.