Blue Flowers in a Red Field


This crisp beauty is made in seersucker fabric. I call it as I see it Blue Flowers in a Red Field. It is very nice and of course, I like it. Hope you will too whoever gets it. You know by my last apron of seersucker how much we like that fabric around here.

I have quite a few more to list and then on to the next patterned apron creations.


You'll be the star of the kitchen in this pretty apron!




See the pretty detail



A look from behind


This way



And that way

Photos were taken at Hibiscus House




Pretty no matter which angle



Handmade

Material

Cotton Seersucker

Description

100% Premium Cotton Fabric

One Size Fits Most

One-Of-A-Kind no other will be sold in this fabric. It is a great utility apron.

This full apron is made from premium cotton seersucker fabric. Trims/notions premium cotton or cotton/polyester.

This is a Cora 2 wider bib apron version of the original Cora Heirloom family pattern. The original pattern has been in my family for over one hundred years. I have one of my great grandmother's aprons to this day.

Care: Machine wash and dry on low remove promptly hang or fold.

I hope you enjoy your creation for years to come.


You may find this apron 'Blue Flowers in a Red Field in your choice of two shops:

ETSY 

or

Handmade Artist 




'Cora'

In her original apron

This listed apron is an adaptation of her original pattern.

Some like a little wider bodice/bib so I enlarged to accommodate.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.