All In Rows

 


Little red flowers all in a row hence the name of this apron. This is another Cora 2 apron. The premium fabric is so very soft to the touch. I know whoever gets this little understated beauty will enjoy it.


Adding trim




Ironing and finished









Close-up view of the fabric for All in Rows


Close-up view of All in Rows
Pretty 













The pattern in this apron really brings to mind the calico fabric of the past.



Material

Cotton

Description

One Size Fits Most

One-Of-A-Kind no other will be sold in this fabric. It is a great utility apron.

This full apron is made from premium cotton seersucker fabric. Trims/notions premium cotton or cotton/polyester.

This is a Cora 2 wider bib apron version of the original Cora Heirloom family pattern. The original pattern has been in my family for over one hundred years. I have one of my great grandmother's aprons to this day.

Care: Machine wash and dry on low remove promptly hang or fold.

I hope you enjoy your creation for years to come.


This can be found:  Etsy     or     Handmade Artists

Cora
My wonderfully sweet grandmother
I miss her as she has gone on but she will always be a part of all of us her grandchildren.

Listing aprons as I can
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.