Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Found It!





Several friends and I love this vintage pattern.   I have searched high and low trying to find it.  It cost an arm and a leg but I found it!
So This is what I will be working on this week.  I am excited about having some wonderful crocheted and knitted items to put into the shop.  I will pull out the clay, sculpting tools, paper mache....The Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 is getting a workout....all of this is so exciting to me.
The vintage apron patterns are on my mind at the moment and I have lots to show you.  Then it is on to French Country Cottage Pillows
Scandinavian designed items
A little Country
A little Classic Traditional
Lots of colors and my main love White!
All of this and talking to my precious grandson Phillip on the phone he now has "Mimi's" phone number and I wouldn't take anything for that to hear that sweet voice on the other line is indeed priceless.


Here he is with his newborn brother Alex Harrison
Another blessing from God.  He came early so tiny but look at him now:


He is really growing and thriving another beautiful grandchild.


Hope you will join me as I start to create again after a leave of absence of 15 years...
Have a great week!

dolly
Please visit Hibiscus House 

We are canning over at Dolly Is Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.