I Found It!



Several friends and I love this vintage pattern.   I have searched high and low trying to find it.  It cost an arm and a leg but I found it!
So This is what I will be working on this week.  I am excited about having some wonderful crocheted and knitted items to put into the shop.  I will pull out the clay, sculpting tools, paper mache....The Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 is getting a workout....all of this is so exciting to me.
The vintage apron patterns are on my mind at the moment and I have lots to show you.  Then it is on to French Country Cottage Pillows
Scandinavian designed items
A little Country
A little Classic Traditional
Lots of colors and my main love White!
All of this and talking to my grand on the phone he now has "Mimi's" phone number and I wouldn't take anything for that to hear that sweet voice on the other line is indeed priceless.


Another blessing from God.  
He came early so tiny but look at him now:


He is really growing and thriving! Thank you God


Hope you will join me as I start to create again after a leave of absence of 15 years...
Have a great week!

dolly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.