Wonderful Crocheted Items From Kathryn



I've met some really wonderful friends from a group we have called Farmgirl Chit-ChatKathryn is one of them that has a special place in my heart.  She has a heart of gold.


I have a new baby great niece that was born not long ago with some medical issues.  People really rallied around with prayers and thoughtful concern.  Aspen is her name and you can find her on Facebook at
Prayers for baby Aspen.  Please visit her page and see more of our new little doll baby. Today she is 5 weeks old!

Aspen

It wasn't long before Kathryn wrote to me and asked if she could make something for the baby.  I of course said yes.  Well, little did I know not long afterward that she would be sending a box full of beautiful goodies.

Look at that beautiful baby afghan!  It is gorgeous and so soft with such intricate details.  I looked inside a tiny white bag and there were the cutest little baby booties I had ever seen.  Just look at them!

Wait a minute!  I see something else in the box!  What is this?  A chicken, is it a chicken?  Why yes it is!   I love it!  Kathryn knows I love chickens!  Isn't it adorable?

Chicken potholder

She not only made those gifts for the baby but sent something to me also!  How thoughtful is that?  I was touched and so was Aspen's mother and father.  To think that someone would take the time to make such beautiful keepsakes.

 Kathryn

To see more of this talented lady's works be sure to visit Kathryn's Facebook Page and she has an Etsy Shop called Nostalgic Needleworks.  Do yourself a favor and check them out for wonderful gift ideas.

You can also find Kathryn on Hibiscus House this week!  Join us if you will!
Thank you Kathryn!


2 comments:

  1. That girl has some serious talent. I'm going to have to make me some of those chickens - that is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does Kim. I'm amazed at the talented friends I've met. Like Kathryn and you!

      Delete

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.