Apron Assortment Continues

 

Good morning!  I hope you're all having a great weekend morning! It seems during these times it takes some doing just to realize it is the weekend! What a crisp cool morning it is too. The nip in the air brings about creative feelings in me.  Does it do that to you too?  I'm excited and ready to quilt, sew new things, and sculpt something!

A few months ago I went on a mask and apron sewing frenzy. I'm now listing almost all of the remaining aprons. I think there are one or two more to photograph and list.

Today's offerings.

Red Veggies 




















Blue Buds 




















Tomato Soup






















Square Deal



























Purple Daisies


















Thank you for browsing the latest aprons!

I have them in two shops if you'd like to see more.


ETSY 


HANDMADE ARTISTS SHOP


All I have for today's listings

Now I'm soon back into the Sewing Craft Room of Hibiscus House




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.