Antique Pattern Apron "Patchwork Patty"

McCalls 1279 One Size cost 25 cents
Pattern Copyright 1946

First Apron made from this pattern is "Patchwork Patty"
Premium 100% Cotton Fabric:  Brighton Collection by GrafiQ TGrafiQ for Blue Hill Fabrics.
This Apron Size XS - Medium
Measurments
 Strap-waistband-Strap Total Measurment 65" Total
Each Strap itself is apx. 27 1/2 "
Apron Top 10"
Apron Middle across bow section 21"
This is a tiny, dressy apron.
There are no pockets
I handmade the bows instead of using ribbon and trimmed them along with the apron with double fold bias tape for stability and beauty.









I hope you have enjoyed this pretty little number.  I will be placing it in the shops shortly.

I have 4 more cut out and will have them listed soon.
This particular one has gone but I will be making others.



Join me over at
Simple Saturdays Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty.

    I was at an estate sale yesterday and they had 4 boxes full of old patterns. Mostly dresses or pants suits. I thought of you and picked thru them looking for any apron patterns, but they didn't have any. Oh well, I tried :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim you are so sweet! Thank you for searching! If you ever run across any let me know and I'll make you one for using the pattern!

      Delete
    2. Deal - now I'm on a mission! :-)

      Delete

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.