Add a Little Butter Apron Sewing!


Hey, y'all!  It's been a while since I've been on here and I've missed it. Apron sewing has begun once again. The break was far too long but it is very exciting to be back at the sewing machine again.
Today's post is about this Lobster One-Of-A-Kind apron. I say all a little butter to it and cook away!
Sharing in pictures today of this beautiful designer premium fabric apron. It is a one size fits most apron!
Frankly, it is suitable for male or female. I've had sales for both and they are enjoyed.














One Size Fits Most

The Lobster Apron has been in the hallway for a while and everyone that sees it likes it!


If you're interested you can find it in the ETSY Shop Here

or

Visit Handmade Artists Shop dolly's designs


Thanks for looking 
I'll be posting more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.