Making Santas

A few from my collection.  Some made by me a few made by a local artist.  Clay, wood, cloth, paper mache
Rustic Folk Art
I have more photos of these over at Hibiscus House Here



You probably know that I haven't been in the design room lately.  I miss it and will have to remedy that the first of the year.  I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head always but need to make them a reality.  Today I share a few creative videos which I want to be able to come back to and make some things.
I've never needle felted wool and want to learn that craft that has been around for quite a few years.  I know a wonderful lady who would be able to supply me with the wool needed so I need to make the best of it.






The following video teaches the making of a female torso but you can make one more masculine

You can see How to Sculpt the Face here
When you get there you can find more of her videos that teach other features.



Sharing Good Videos for Sculpting Your Own Santas










I've personally never felted anything but am finding that I would love to do this.  Have you ever made any?
She is making a young woman here in video but the instructions should be helpful in making any face even Santa.
















I hope you all have a very creative rest of the year and on into next.
Merry Christmas to you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.