Share Your Shops Blog Hop & Featured Store


I would like to apologize to those of you that have tried to link your shop up to Share Your Shops Blog Hop.
It is up and running live again.  The technical problems are fixed now.
Continuing on with April Share Your Shops

To see the rest of April's Shops click: HERE

Throughout each month I will feature stores. 
Today's Featured Store and Owner is
Michele Scaife

handmade
Michele is a very talented person, quilter, teacher, doll & soap maker among other things.
Thank you Michele for sharing your shop!




Simply Scaife 
handmade



Feel free to grab your featured button

Now this is a linky party to Share Your Shop so please do so.  You may link up again if you wish since this month's link is in two parts.

Thank you and enjoy shopping and sharing


dolly

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Dolly, great chance to share my shop with others and see all the fabulous things in great online shops and meet the owners!
    Be blessed, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda I am so glad that you did share and I can't wait to visit. Thank you for sharing your shop!
      Blessings to you my friend.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. thank you for the invitation to share my shops xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine I thank you for sharing your beautiful shops!

      Delete

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.