Mod Seed Pod Apron

Today I share this another apron made with the scalloped design.
I'll share the making of this inside....


These fabrics like the Mod Red Harlequin are made by the same company.
Premium Quilters' 100% Cotton





















I hope you enjoyed the showing of Mod Seed Pod.  Maybe it is the time of year I don't know but that is what I thought of when I saw the middle fabric.  A seed in a pod.

This is a very nicely made apron not that I don't try to make them all that way but this pattern has many layers and it is lined nicely with extra length tie straps.  You can tie in the back or wrap around to the front.  

This little scalloped hostess apron is sure to please and it is for sale right now if any of you are interested.  I have it listed in both of the stores.

Handmade Artists' Shop dolly's designs:  https://handmadeartists.com/shop/dollysdesigns
ETSY Shop dollysarriodesigns:   https://www.etsy.com/shop/dollysarriodesigns

Thank you for stopping by the sewing room of Hibiscus House.

Until next time...CREATE!

4 comments:

  1. Dolly, you constantly amaze me with the combinations you come up with. This one is so retro - very 60's to me. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim! Thank you can you see me smiling? I appreciate your thoughts for sure.

      Delete

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.