UFO ROLL CALL & Spring Is Here!

Monthly Sewing Challenge
April 2012
Heidi from White Wolf Summit Farmgirl
Is the Host and I am proud to be a Co Host

It's that time again!
Are you ready to share your wonderful quilting, or sewing projects?

It is such a busy time of year, and I love it. Don't you?
Spring is definitely here and everyday it is just magical.
Today while I was feeding the dog and chickens I noticed that Chewy had something cornered. It had two little stand up ears so tiny...a baby bunny of course...I wanted to take a picture to show you all but he would not have that. He promptly took me where that bunny belonged...You see the bunny was in the yard and the dog knew he belonged in the side yard over at the fountain in shrubs...So that is what I have a picture of the hole made for bunny no picture of bunny but a proud Great Pyrenees Dog that had herded that precious bunny back to his hole...funny dog.

 Bunny hole

amaryllis

While over in the side yard look what I found, blooming in the bag!
Our neighbor gave me some bulbs I have not gotten them in the ground so they aren't waiting on me.
They are blooming in the bag....I love it!


2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'd love to find a baby bunny - not in my flowers though! I hope you have a marvelous week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewy is awesome. I have not found a baby bunny around here in a long time, and ours were Easter pets abandoned by people. That Amaryllis is beautiful Dolly. Amazing that it was blooming in that bag. I love spring. Babies everywhere, buds and blooms. Spring always renews my faith.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcomed and encouraged.